Sunday, November 30, 2014

Some fall projects on the Silhouette blog!

Hi everyone!!

Life has been so busy this past month .  But I have managed to create a few things that I'd like to share with you.

Here's a layout where I used some of the Printable Canvas.  Have you tried printing on canvas yet? If not, you really must give it a try!! It's super fun.






I created a tutorial for the Silhouette blog on how I made this layout so I'd love for you to hop on over to their blog to check it out!!

Click HERE for the direct link.


And since my US Friends have been celebrating Thanksgiving this past weekend I made this fun little 3D acorn shape and shared it on the Silhouette blog last week.



Feel free to check out my post HERE on the Silhouette blog and see more pictures of this adorable little acorn.

Hope you enjoyed my projects!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment